SSC CHSL 2022 Notification PDF, Application Form
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification PDF | Application Form | SSC CHSL Vacancy Eligibility | Apply Online | Selection Process | Age Limit | New Exam Date | SSC CHSL Rescruitment 2023 Last Date.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CHSL 2022 Notification PDF for around 4500 vacancies on December, 06th 2022 along with online registration dates and revised selection process.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can apply online to SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-23 through the official website SSC Jobs ssc.nic.in, Other details of the SSC CHSL Bharti 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form, Selection Process, Application Fee, SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Date, SSC CHSL 2022 Registration Process, SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Calender, and How to Apply are given below.
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL 2022-23|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||06th December 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
The SSC CHSL will be conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different government departments, offices and ministries for different posts like Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistants(PA), Sorting Assistants (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator Grade A across ministries and government offices.
|Post Name||SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022|
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy Date
SSC CHSL 2023 notification will be released on December 06, 2022. It was scheduled to be issued on November 05, 2022 but the date has been postponed. The Commission has published a notice on the official website conveying the same.
|SSC CHSL 2022 Notification||06th December 2022|
|SSC CHSL Registration Date||06th December 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2022 Last Date||4th January 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Application Status||4th March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card||4th March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023 (Tier-1)||9th to 21 st March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must satisfy and fulfill the detailed eligibility criteria released by the commission in the notification PDF. Age and educational qualification are important aspects for satisfying eligibility. We are discussing all the important eligibilities fulfilled by the candidates to register for SSC CHSL 2022-23.
SSC CHSL 2022 Educational Qualification
Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard Exam or intermediate exam to appear for the SSC CHSL Exam from a recognized Board or University. The following table provides you the details of all the educational requirements.
|CHSL Posts||Educational Qualification|
|LDC/JSA||12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
|PA/SA||12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
|DEO||12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
|DEO in Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th passed in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject, or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
SSC CHSL 2022 Age Limit
The SSC CHSL Age Limit mentioned in the official notification is as follows:
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years.
- Candidates born not before 01-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004.
- The relaxation upper age is according to the mentioned notification.
SSC CHSL 2022 Required Documents
The candidates must have the following documents for successfully completing the application.
- Scanned copy of a photo ID proof.
- Scanned copy of class 12th mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of proof of date of birth.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
Check >>> SSC GD Recruitment 2023
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form Fee
The SSC CHSL Recruitment application fee can be paid both in online or offline mode. Some reserved category applicants are exempted from paying the application fee. Check the SSC CHSL application fee in the table below.
SSC CHSL application fee
|Category||SSC CHSL application fee|
|UR/ OBC||Rs 100|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF: SSC will now release the Official SSC CHSL 2022 notification pdf on 06th December 2022 for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator. The Official Recruitment Notification will be released in PDF format, so all candidates can directly download the official notification SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment from here it is available on the official website.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The step-wise procedure to apply for SSC CHSL recruitment 2022-23 is as follows:
- Go to the official website of SSC.
- There is a login window on the right side of the screen. You need to click on ”New User? Register Now”.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you need to provide your basic details, contact details, photo, signature, etc. as prompted.
- Check the details and make corrections if necessary. Then click on the ‘Save’ button. Follow the consequent steps to complete your online registration.
- Upon submission, a Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Now, log in to your account, fill in the SSC CHSl Application Form, and upload the required documents as per the prescribed format.
- Once all the fields are filled, pay the SSC CHSL application fee online (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking) or offline (by generating Challan).
- Take a few printouts of the completed SSC CHSL application form.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus consists of four sections such as:
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- General Intelligence
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
Download >>> SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process
There are three stages in the SSC CHSL Selection process 2022. That is tier 1 which is Objective type CBE (Computer-based Examination), tier 2 which is Objective Multiple Choice + Skill Test & Typing Test
Tier-II will include three sections having two modules each.
|Tier – 1||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – 2||Objective Multiple Choice + Skill Test & Typing Test|
Tier-II will include three sections having two modules each
SSC CHSL 2023 Garde Pay (Salary)
To get a detailed overview of the posts under SSC CHSL 2023, one must be aware of the pay scale given to the employees. Here is the salary structure for SSC CHSL 2023 according to the posts with pay band and grade pay revised as per the 7th Pay Commission. The candidates know the salary will be according to the post.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|SSC CHSL 2023||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) start conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in two levels for various posts:
Before beginning the SSC CHSL preparation, it is important to make note of changes in the exam pattern and syllabus. The modifications to SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022 are given below:
- SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Introduction of a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- Reduction in the time limit for examination of Tier -I from 75 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Tier-II will include Objective Multiple Choice + Skill Test & Typing Test.
- There is no Tier 3 Exam from SSC CHSL 2022 onwards.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online (06.12.2022)||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSC CHSL New Vacancy: FAQ’s
Q.1: When will SSC CHSL notification 2022 be released?
Ans: SSC CHSL Notification 2022 PDF has been released on 06th December 2022.
Q.2: When will the application process for SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment start?
Ans: Candidates can apply for SSC CHSL from 06th December2022.
Q.3: How many vacancies are released for SSC CHSL 2022?
Ans: The commission will soon release the vacancy for SSC CHSL 2022.
Q.4: What is the SSC CHSL application fee for UR/ OBC candidates?
Ans: The SSC CHSL 2023 application fee for UR/ OBC applicants is Rs 100.