RUHS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2024
RUHS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2024 | Exam Pattern | PDF Download | BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus Rajasthan 2024 | RUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus in Hindi PDF.
RUHS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus is released for the exam. Students who will appear in Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences Bachelor of Science in Nursing can download the syllabus pdf to prepare for the exam.
RUHS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
RUHS nursing 2024 exam will be based on the topics studied in class 11 and class 12. Eligible candidates are required to pass the class 12 exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics. Candidates can refer to the complete RUHS nursing 2024 syllabus below:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences (RUHS)|
|Exam Name||RUHS B.Sc Nursing 2024|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam|
RUHS Nursing 2024 application forms for BSc Nursing, BSc (Post- Basic) Nursing, and MSc Nursing are available on the official website of the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur from August, 2024. The application form can be filled online and the application fee can also be paid using a credit/debit card.
RUHS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The subject-wise RUHS B.Sc Nursing 2024 Syllabus topics and the RUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2024 PDF are provided in this article. All the applied and interested candidates can download the RUHS B.Sc Nursing Exam Syllabus 2024 and start the preparation. Candidates can also gather the information on RUHS B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2024, and also download the PDF attached to the bottom of the page.
RUHS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern 2024
RUHS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern 2024: The Entrance Examination is conducted for 100 Marks, 100 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The time duration is 120 Minutes. The language of the question paper will be English and Hindi.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||34||34|
Rajasthan BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2024: Topic Wise
RUHS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus Topic Wise: The Entrance Examination is conducted for 100 Marks. 100 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
RUHS BSC Nursing 2024 Syllabus: Physics
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
RUHS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2024: Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Download >>> B Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus
R.U.H.S. B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus: Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
RUHS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2024 PDF Download
Candidates have to download the RUHS B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2024 PDF and the RUHS B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2024 PDF from the attached links. Prepare a timetable to complete all the topics which are given down here. Download the Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing Exam Syllabus 2024 to their device and get ready for the examination fully prepared.
How to Download RUHS B.sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2024 pdf
- First of all visit the official website ruhsraj.org.
- Now on the homepage find the option “RUHS Rajasthan BSc Nursing Syllabus 2024” and click on it.
- After that you have to click on the class for which you want to download the syllabus like “Your Class Syllabus”. Click on it.
- Now after clicking, your selected file will open on your screen.
- You can check the syllabus from there or even download it.
- To download, click on “Save & Download” option and your syllabus will be downloaded in PDF format.
BSC Nursing Exam Syllabus 2024 PDF Link
|RUHS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF (English)||Download|
|RUHS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF in Hindi||Download|
|RUHS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form||Download|
|RUHS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus Official Website||Click Here|
BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus Rajasthan: FAQ’s
Q.1: What is Ruhs Nurding Entrance Exam Syllabus?
Ans: The Entrance Examination is conducted for 100 Marks, 100 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The time duration is 120 Minutes.
Q.2: What is the total marks of BSc nursing entrance exam?
Ans: The total 100 marks of BSc nursing entrance exam.
Q.3: How do I prepare for BSc nursing entrance exam?
Ans: Know Your Syllabus, Prepare a Time Table, Scout for Mock Tests and Sample Papers, Download Previous Year’s Question Papers.
Q.4: How many marks are required for nursing?
Ans: To be eligible to seek admission to the BSc Nursing course, a candidate must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their 10+2 exams wuith biology as a compulsory subject and must also qualify for an entrance exam.
Q.5: Is there any negative marking in BSc nursing entrance exam?
No, +1 mark for every correct answer and 0 marks for an un-attempted answer