RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023 Exam Date | RPSC FSO Vacancy 2023 Application Form | Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Bhartti Notification PDF | Eligibility | Age Limit.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited online application for the 200 Food Safety Officer posts on its official website. Check RPSC recruitment application process, age limit, qualification and other details here.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Food Safety Officer (FSO) in the Medical, Health, and Family Welfare Department under the government of Rajasthan. All Eligible candidates can online apply for the RSPSC FSO Recruitment from the official website. All the details related to RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment are given below.
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)
|11/ Exam/ F.S.O./ Med. & Health/ EP-I/2022-23
|Salary/ Pay Scale
|Grade Pay 4200/- (Level-11)
|Mode of Apply
RPSC FSO Vacancy 2023
This year they released 200 vacancies and category-wise vacancies can be found by the applicant at the Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment Notification.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy Exam 2023: Important Dates
RPSC has released the RPSC FSO Exam Date 2023 for 200 posts of FSO and the exam is scheduled for 27th June 2023. Check all the details below.
|November 1, 2022
|November 30, 2022
|Admit Card Date
|Food Safety Officer Exam Date
|27th June 2023
Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Eligibility
The educational qualification information for Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment is as follows. Apart from this, candidates can get detailed information about educational qualification from the official notification.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Qualification
RPSC Food Safety Officer Qualification Full Details Below:-
- (i) A degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. or
any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government; and
- (ii) has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose:
(Note:- There is no requirement for training prior to selection. This training shall be provided to the selected candidates during probation period.)
Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer under these rules.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
RPSC FSO Recruitment : Age Limit
The age limit for this recruitment is 18-40 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.1.2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
Raj Food Safety Officer Recruitment Required Documents
- Photo id (pan card / adhaar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport)
- EWS certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- Ex-serviceman certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- Permanent/Provisional Rajasthan Medical Council registration
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate
- Scanned copy of the right thumb impression
- Scanned copy of left thumb impression
RPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment : Application Fee
Candidates from unreserved/BC/EBC (creamy layer) category are required to pay the fee of Rs 350. Applicants from EWS/BC/EBC (non creamy layer) will have to pay the fee of Rs 250, whereas Rs 150 is applicable to candidates from reserved category.
- Gen: ₹ 350/-
- OBC/ MBC/ EWS: ₹ 250/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL of Raj: ₹ 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Rajasthan FSO Recruitment Notification PDF
If the candidates want to fill out the RPSC FSO Online Application Form then take the help of the links which are provided on this page or else you can get it from the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates must and should complete the application process before the mentioned last date. Below, we have highlighted the Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment Notification. Download it and check the details. For new updates visit this page regularly.
Other Jobs >>>
|RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment
|RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment
|RPSC RAS Recruitment
|Rajasthan Block Resource Person Recruitment
Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment Apply Online
How to apply online for Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment . The process to apply online for Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment is given below. Candidates can apply online for RPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy by following the step by step process given below.
How to Apply Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment
- First of all open the official website.
- After this, read the official notification of Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment carefully.
- After that click on the apply link.
- The candidate has to fill all the information asked in the application form correctly. Upload your required documents photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After submitting the application form, finally take a print out of it and keep it.
Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment on the basis of written exam and document verification.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment Salary
In Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment , Pay Matrix Level L-11 and Grade Pay has been kept at Rs 4200.
RPSC FSO Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The written test will be conducted for Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023. In this, questions of general knowledge of Rajasthan and related subjects will be asked. All questions will be objective type and OMR sheet based. A total of 150 questions will be asked in this. In this, each question will be of one number and negative marking has been kept 1/3rd. This paper will be of total 150 marks. There will be a total time of 2 hours 30 minutes for the written examination in Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023. Candidates can check its detailed RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus from the official notification.
|No. of Question
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd
- Time Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Mode of Exam: Offline Objective Type Written Exam
RPSC FSO Recruitment 2023: Important Link
|RPSC FSO Recruitment Apply Online
|Rajasthan FSO Recruitment Official Notification
|RPSC FSO Recruitment Official Website
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment: FAQ’s
Q.1: What is the rpsc food safety officer exam date 2023
Ans: RPSC will be conducting the RPSC FSO exam on 27th June 2023.
Q.2: How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The process and direct link to apply online for Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment is given above.
Q.3: How to crack Central Food Safety Officer exam?
Ans: the candidates should attempt questions from the previous year’s papers and mock tests to boost their speed and accuracy for the exam. Some of the popular study materials are previous year’s papers, current affairs news, quizzes, model test papers, mock tests, etc.