How to Check Chiranjeevi Yojana Status
How to Check Chiranjeevi Yojana Status: Medical emergencies are uncertain, which can incur substantial expenses. However, coping up with the cost is challenging for most individuals. Considering the current scenario, the Rajasthan Government has launched Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana scheme. It aims to offer affordable health insurance and treatment packages to economically weaker sections. Keep scrolling to learn about this Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana details.
What Is Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana?
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2021 is a scheme launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot. This scheme extends affordable health insurance packages to the financially weaker sections of society.
Under this scheme, the eligible candidates can receive health insurance of ₹5 lakhs. This insurance policy covers almost 1576 treatments and medical expenses.
Individuals need to pay a nominal premium of ₹850 under the Chiranjeevi Yojana and receive the best treatment at affiliated private and government hospitals.
What Are the Objectives of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana?
Following are the features of Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana –
- This insurance aims to offer health insurance to families under BPL, SECC and NFS category
- Small farmers and contractors can avail benefits of this policy
- Beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana also gets covered in this scheme
- Families who don’t qualify under eligibility parameters can also get insured by paying a nominal premium of ₹850 yearly
- This scheme covers major illnesses, haemodialysis expenses and COVID-19 treatment costs.
Let’s check the eligibility requirements under this scheme.
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana?
Following are basic eligibility that Chiranjeevi Swasthya Yojana applicants have to fulfil –
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should belong below the poverty line.
Additionally, they have to submit certain documents to complete the application.
Documents Required for Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana
The documents needed for Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana registration are –
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Bank statement
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Mobile number
- Ration card
The mentioned documents and eligibility parameters have to be fulfilled by the individuals belonging to the specified categories.
What Are the Benefits of Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana?
Following are the benefits of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana –
- Beneficiaries can receive health insurance of ₹5 lakhs and pay a nominal premium of ₹850 per family on a yearly basis.
- This scheme also covers the medical expenses for 5 days before the hospitalisation and fifteen days after discharge.
- Individuals registered under this scheme can receive treatment from Government and private hospitals.
- This is the scheme from the Rajasthan State Government that offers the applicants cashless treatment from the hospitals.
- The insurance covers nearly 1576 medical tests and most kinds of treatments for different diseases.
Individuals who have made an application must keep a tab on the status to receive updates on the beneficiary list.
How to Check Application Status of Chiranjeevi Yojana?
How to Check Chiranjeevi Yojana Status: An authority will assess the application submitted for Chiranjeevi Yojana online registration.
The selected beneficiaries will receive a status link if the data provided are verified. They can open the link on their dashboard. This link will also help find the stage of application process.
However, it is beneficial to keep a tab on the official website for updates and guidelines.
Q.1: Do I need to pay a premium against Chiranjeevi Yojana monthly?
Ans: No, you have to pay ₹850 annually as a premium.
Q.2: How can I check my Chiranjeevi Yojana registration?
Ans: Visit the official Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana website and click on the link below registration section to redirect to SSO. Step 2: Individuals without registration have to click the registration option and select the category from industry, citizen and employee
Q.3: How can I download Chiranjeevi Yojana certificate online?
Ans: Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana i.e. health.rajasthan.gov.in/mmcsby. Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Click Here” Link under the section of registration. Step 3- After that, you have to click on the option of redirect to SSO.